- Nicholas Monteer is a creative and dynamic real-estate professional with extensive knowledge of the neighborhood gems in and around Los Angeles, and an unwavering desire to help all his clients find and secure the home of their dreams.
- A Southern California native, Nicholas has longstanding roots in the community and understands the important role that a knowledgeable local can play in dissecting the intricate Los Angeles real estate market. His experience working in the hospitality industry allows him to instinctively asses the needs of his clients, while guiding them through the complex process of buying or selling a home.
- In addition to his enthusiasm for real estate, Nicholas is also a trained chef with a passion for food—from colorful fusions, to hearth-warming home cooking. He holds a degree in Occupational Studies, and a diploma in Culinary Arts.
- Nicholas is a strong believer in the power of honesty, and goes above and beyond to ensure the ultimate satisfaction of all his clients.
- Member of the “CAR” California Association of Realtors
- Member of the “NAR” National Association of Realtors
- Member of “BHGLAAR” Beverly Hills Greater Los Angeles Realtors Association
- Member of the Los Feliz Improvement Association
- Community Representative for the Coldwell Banker Community Foundation